The Wizarding World~Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizarding World~Reborn

AU Harry Potter Universe, The First war was never ended and still continuing as Voldemort never paid the Potter family a visit that fateful night.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

RPG-D
Latest topics
» Skill Points and Natural Talent traits
The Rules~Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 4:51 am by Admin_Cass

» Fate Rolls
The Rules~Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 11:23 pm by Admin_Cass

» Potter's Army - est. 2007
The Rules~Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 3:27 pm by Guest

» Amelia Marcus
The Rules~Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 8:59 pm by Admin_Cass

» One Liner RP Game
The Rules~Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 8:52 pm by Admin_Cass

» Story Events
The Rules~Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 5:37 pm by Admin_Cass

» Staff needed!
The Rules~Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 3:11 pm by Admin_Cass

» Plot Thoughts
The Rules~Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 3:07 pm by Admin_Cass

» Residence Request
The Rules~Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 9:36 pm by Admin_Cass

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
No user

The Rules~Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_Cass
Admin
Admin_Cass

House Points : 160

Character sheet
Natural Talents: Genius (+15)
Fatal Flaws: Wings are Clipped (-15)
Skill Points:

The Rules~Please Read Empty
PostSubject: The Rules~Please Read   The Rules~Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 2:21 pm

The Forum Rules

Exclamation Thank you for reading, but before you read, the forum will be allowing mature content 18+ However All threads with mature content in them must have a warning on them Exclamation

1.) Be polite, in OOC and in the chat, if you have a problem with someone PM the Admin or the Moderators to sort it out. Any Verbal abuse of other members will not be tolerated. If caught in a OOC fight by moderator or Admin will result in Suspension or Banning.

3.) You are allowed to create up to 5 characters without a posting limit, however after 5 character if you wish to make more All characters after need at least 20 posts each before you can make another. This is the same rule if you want to make 7 8 or 9 characters all must have at least 20 Posts.

4.) NO GOD-MODDING (When one player controls another players actions) unless, given explicit permission by the creator for the character.

5.) The English you use has to maintain a moderate sense of sophistication. In other words, please refrain from using shortcuts like "btw, u, ur, thnx", etc in role playing. (In chat this IS allowed)

6.) NO CHARACTER IS PERFECT. Realistically, we all have flaws. No Mary-Jane behavior will be tolerated, pick flaws for your character and stick to them.

7.) There are 2 kinds of accounts here one is meant for OOC stuff like posting character profiles and participating in forum games not related to RP. The other kind of account is meant for RP posting only, for example I am using my Admin_Cass account but to post as one of my characters I will switch to that character account.

8.) Please pick a Celebrity to represent your character.

9.) There is no Rule number 2

10.) No don't go and look I already told you it isn't there Razz

11.) Word count? there is none
Back to top Go down
https://wizardingworldreborn.rpg-board.net

The Rules~Please Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wizarding World~Reborn :: Getting Started :: Welcome :: Rules and Introductions-
Jump to: